CPISC’s HR Toolkit addresses the HR issues that affect small and medium-sized printing shops in Canada. It’s essentially a virtual HR department, loaded with information and highly-adaptable templates.
Access costs only $55 per company location and can be purchased at www.printHRtoolkit.ca.
The Toolkit was created specifically for the printing and graphic communications industry and focuses on five areas:
- Skilled Staff —recruiting, hiring, training, coaching and mentoring
- Setting Goals—managing performance, giving rewards and recognition, managing change
- Positive Workplaces—recruitment and retention, communication, managing differences and resolving problems
- Health & Safety—reducing risks, meeting requirements, managing absenteeism
- Planning & Organizing—how to align HR to the business, organizing roles, planning for the future
The HR Toolkit includes over 100 tools and templates to help you integrate HR management practices into your business now.